Application Forms will be available online from December 2017
BITSAT or Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test is an entrance examination conducted every year by Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) for admission in to various engineering and other programmes. Successful candidates in BITSAT can pursue courses such as B.E, B.Tech, B.pharm andfrom BITS campuses at Pilani, Mesra, Goa and Hyderabad. BITSAT 2018 will be conducted in the second half of May 2018. Application Forms will be available online from December 2017. Results will be declared in June 2018 on the official website.
BITSAT is an online (computer-based) examination which is held across exam centres in 47 cities in India and also internationally in Dubai. Duration of BITSAT is 3 hours (180 minutes) and the exam cover following topics Part I – Physics; Part II – Chemistry; Part III – (a) English Proficiency and (b) Logical Reasoning and Part IV – Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm). There are 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with four options; each correct answer is of 3 marks. There is also negative marking of 1 mark for every wrong answer.
Also Read :
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 – Higher Secondary from a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English (for all the programs except B.Pharm) and Biology (for B.Pharm) as subjects.
- Candidates should also need a minimum of 75% marks aggregate and 60% in PCM or PCB groups individually for being eligible.
- Candidates who have appeared for their 10+2 final examination are also eligible to apply
- Candidates who have cleared the 12th examination before 2016 are not eligible to apply.
How To Apply:
- Application forms will be available on the official website from Mid December 2017
- Candidates need to first register on the website and then login to the official website
- Next candidates will fill in the Application Form completely by providing all the required details.