Candidates can check the update at. GATE 2018 Examination is on February 3, 4, 10 and 11 of 2018 (Saturdays and Sundays).
The last day to apply for the(GATE 2018) application is October 5 (Thursday). The registration process began on September 1 (Friday). Candidates can check the update at gate.Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati. GATE 2018 Examination is on February 3, 4, 10 and 11 of 2018 (Saturdays and Sundays).
GATE is a national-level entrance examination held for admission into Postgraduate Programmes (Master’s & Doctoral – M.E., M. Tech, PhD) at IITs, IISc, IISERs and other reputed institutions. Many Govt. PSUs such as IOCL, PGCIL, NTPC, BHEL, BARC, ISRO, CSIR, DRDO and private organizations also use GATE scores for recruitment purposes. GATE is jointly administered by Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and seven zonal Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) for Ministry for Human Resource and Development (MHRD) Govt. of India. Each year one of these institutes conduct GATE on a rotational basis, in 2018 GATE will be conducted by IIT Guwahati. The exam will be taken by IIT Guwahati for twenty three subjects or papers and would be distributed over the aforementioned dates.
Also Read :
Eligibility Parameters: Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Master’s degree in Science (B.E. / B.Tech/ B.Pharm/. (Research)/ B.S. /B. Arch/M. Sc. / M.A. / MCA or equivalent/Integrated . / Integrated B.S.-M.S./Integrated M.E. / M.Tech ( .)/Integrated M.E. / M.Tech or Dual Degree). Final year students are also eligible to apply. There is no age limit for appearing for GATE.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website – and register as a new user using valid email ID and Mobile number
- After registering, get an access to GOAPS (GATE Online Application Processing System) through their unique Enrolment ID and password
- Fill the GATE 2018 application form and upload photograph, signature and other required documents and details
- Pay the Application Fee either Online (net banking/debit card) or Offline (e-challan)
- Download and print filled Application form for future use
- Download Admit Card ( )