Candidates willing to take up the post can apply for the same till 28th December, 2017 (Thursday).
: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is inviting applications for the post of Assistant Professor (Technical) (Computer Science and Engineering) who will be working in Training and Technical Education Department of Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies and Research under Government of NCT of Delhi. Candidates willing to take up the post can apply for the same till 28th December, 2017 (Thursday). The number of vacancy is 3 reserved for UR (3), OBC (0), SC (0) and ST (0). The qualified candidate would be paid Rs. 15600-39100 ( PB-3) plus Rs. 6,000/-(Academic Grade Pay) (Total emoluments excluding T.A. and HRA at the time of initial appointment will be Rs. 44200 /-p.m. approximately) So far the job location is concerned; the candidate would be posted at Department of Training Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi. New Delhi. The post carries probation of one year.
Age: Not exceeding 35 years as on normal closing date. Not exceeding 40 years for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates as on normal closing date in respect of the vacancies reserved for them. Relaxable for regularly appointed Central/U.T. Government Servant up to Five years as per instructions/orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology and Master of Engineering/Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering with First Class or equivalent either in Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or Master of Engineering/Master of Technology from a recognized University. Keep in mind as per official notification, If a Class/division is not awarded, minimum of 60% marks in aggregate shall be considered equivalent to first class/division. If a Grade Point system is adopted the Cumulative Grade Point Average will be converted into equivalent marks as below-
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Teaching, research/consultancy projects and guidance to UG/PG students
- Developing and upgrading Laboratories as per latest technology, represent institute in technical meets
- Performing work related to the affiliating Universities
- Assisting the principal in academic and co-curricular activities and other allied duties
How to Apply:
- Visit the official online portal of UPSC here.
- Search for the New Registration and click on the same. (Direct link here)
- Fill in the required details and you will get your Registration ID and password.
- Go back to the Existing Vacancies Page and search for the post ‘Assistant Professor (Technical) (Computer Science and Engineering)’ (Vacancy no. 17122307509) with Apply Now button. Hit the button. ( )