The interested candidates can apply only online on the official website.
Business Standard : The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has invited the candidates for Junior Clerk-cum-Typist posts for Central Railway zone through General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE). The interested candidates can apply only online on the official website. There are total of 150 vacancies for different categories. Read below information for more details. The serving regular employees of Divisions/Units/Workshops/Headquarters of Central Railway, except RPF/RPSF Personnel, irrespective of the cadre in which they are working may register their applications for GDCE ONLINE within the stipulated date and time as per the instructions available on RRC/CR’s (Source: Main)
Opening Date for Online application
1-12-2017 after 1:00 pm
Closing Date for Online application
30-12-2017 till 6:00 pm
Distribution of Posts as per Community:
Unreserved (UR): 80 posts
Scheduled Caste (SC): 23 posts
Scheduled Tribe (ST): 11 posts
Other Background Classes (OBC): 36 posts
Age: For UR Community, as on 1-12-2017 the candidate must be of 42 years, born on or after 1-12-1975. For OBC Community, as on 1-12-2017 the candidate must be of 45 years, born on or after 1-12-1972. For SC/ST Community, as on 1-12-2017 the candidate must be of 47 years, born on or after 1-12-1970. The Ex-servicemen may also apply for the examination if they are within the prescribed age limit.
Educational Qualification: The candidate appearing for the GDCE must have passed 12th (10+2 stage) or its equivalent examination, on the date of notification with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate with Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English / 25 w.p.m. in Hindi. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex-servicemen. Note: w.p.m means words per minute
Zone Consideration: Only the regular serving Railway employees of Central Railway working in Level-1 are eligible to apply.
Pay Scale for Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist will be INR 19,900-63,200 in the 7th CPC.
How to Apply: As stated above, the applications will be accepted only Online.
- Every candidate must visit the official website www.rrcr.com for instructions on online application.
- You can translate the language of text into English and enter the home page of the website. Once you click on Enter you will be directed to the next page where you can find the notification as “Online Application for selection of Jr.Clerk-cum-Typist under the GDCE quota”. (more)
The (TSPSC) has come up with an update regarding the recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers. It has been notified that there are 277 posts for recruitments of Zone 5 and 6 of the State.
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has come up with an update regarding the TSPSC recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers. It has been notified that there are 277 posts for recruitments of Zone 5 and 6 of the State. It is compulsory for every eligible candidate to first register their basic information through One Time online Registration system and then should apply online for this recruitment of this post. Examination Centres include Hyderabad, Nizamabad, Warangal, Khammam and Karimnagar.
Starting date for on-line registration of application – 24-11-2017
Closing date of registration of application – 16-12-2017
Last date for printing your Hall Ticket – 7 Days before Exam begins
Eligibility Parameters: The eligible candidates must notice that the Commission can conduct the examination as Computer based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or by means of an offline OMR based examination.
Also Read : ASI Invites Applications For Assistant Anthropologist Through UPSC
Age: As on 1.07.2017, the candidate must be between 18-44 years. He/She must be born between 2/11/1992 and 1/11/1999. (Candidates born earlier or later to these dates will not be eligible for the exam.) Also, there is relaxation in upper age for certain categories.
Education: The candidate must be a graduate in Civil Engineering from the any recognized University of State or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Payment of Assistant Executive Engineer: Those who will be selected as the Assistant Executive Engineer can expect the payment to be INR 37100-91450 (RPS 2015)
How to Apply:
- Every candidate has to apply online on the TSPSC’s official website www.tspsc.gov.in
- First, they have to click on the One Time Registration link if it’s their first time of registration and those who are registered member can use their previous login details.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill out the forms with all the required information.
- You will have to submit the necessary documents before the payment to complete the procedure.
- Carefully check the details before paying the fee online.
- Save the downloaded form for any future reference. (more)
Candidates can visit the official site to download the same.
Admit Cards for IBPS Clerk Exam 2017-18 are released today by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Candidates can visit the official site to download the same. The Registration for IBPS Clerk 2017 examination had begun on September 12, 2017 Tuesday and closed on October 03, 2017 (Tuesday). The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is set conduct the IBPS Clerk Exam 2017-18 at two levels; Preliminary and Main. The prelim exam will be conducted in the first week of December 2017 i.e. 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th and the Main on January 21, 2018. The IBPS conducts these exams every year to recruit the capable candidates for clerical posts in the banks (Participating Organizations) that participate in this recruitment program. Those students who score minimum qualifying marks in the prelim become eligible for the Main exam.
Candidates who will qualify in Preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main examination. Depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2018-19 based on the business needs of the Participating Organizations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organizations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CWE Clerks-VII will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2019 with or without giving any notice.
How To Download Admit Card:
- Visit the official site of IBPS here.
- Search for the Click Here To Download Your Online Preliminary Exam Call Letters and click on the same.
- On the new page, log in with your Registration or Roll Number followed by Password or Date of Birth (DOB) and download the same. (Remember your Registration No. and Password were generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These were also sent to you immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by you.)
Note: If you have delay in accessing the Card, know that Internet based Call letter download depends on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of Applicants trying to download the Call Letter at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Call Letter immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night. (more)