Candidates can download the MTS Exam Hall Ticket from the official site SSC
The(SSC) is set conduct Re-Examination of Multitasking (Non-technical) Paper I (2016) from September 16, 2017 (Saturday) onward to October 26, 2017 (Thursday). Earlier the Exam (offline mode) was conducted in April, May and June 2017 was cancelled. The Commission is going to take the re-examination and announce the SSC Multitasking Staff Admit Card soon in the 1st Week of September for about 8,300 vacancies of multitasking staff. Candidates can download the MTS Exam Hall Ticket (Admit Card) from the official site once it is announced. The Commission had received around seventy lakhs application forms for the exam. As per the latest updates announced by the Commission, the written examination will now be conducted through the online mode. A Computer Based Test will be conducted to shortlist the participants. Candidates who are selected will be called for Personal Interview.
Also Read :
How to Download Admit Card:
- Visit the official site of the Commission
- Search for the Admit Card MTS Re-examination in the Latest News. Alternatively, you can click on Admit Card in the Nav bar of the site. Click on the same and select your region. (Or you can click the direct link give in the table below)
- After clicking the region, you will be redirected to the concerned SSC site.
- Search for the MTS Re-examination Admit Card link. Click on the same.
- Enter your Roll No., Date of Birth and Select your exam city and search in the second box shown on the page.
- You Admit Card will be displayed. Download and print it out.
General Exam Pattern:
The SSC MTS 2016–17 Exam pattern has been through a change from this year. It will be conducted online with the number of questions decreased to 100 questions from 200 questions within a time limit of 90 minutes. This Re-examination of MTS Paper I has Objective Type & Descriptive Type questions. The Objective Types comprise the questions based on Reasoning, Aptitude and General Awareness & English. On the other hand paper II (which will be announced shortly) has Short Essay & Letter Writing. There will be total 200 questions. ( )